Are Continuing Education Units (CEU) available?

FAQ Answer: 

Most of our workshops offer CEU credit. These courses meet the qualifications for continuing education credit for Marriage and Family Therapist (MFTs) and/or Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs) as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences, CE provider #PCE 2798. For more details, please contact us.

FAQ Category: