15sep(sep 15)10:30 am21jun(jun 21)5:30 pm‘Soul Source’Ongoing Group with Monika Korschner10:30 am - (june 21) 5:30 pm De BerkeleyType:On Going GroupWorld Region :EuropeCountry :NetherlandsTeachers:Monika Korschner
September 15 (Sunday) 10:30 am - June 21 (Sunday) 5:30 pm
Elective for Teacher Training?
'Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy' - Tich Nhat Hanh - This ongoing group is
‘Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy’ – Tich Nhat Hanh –
This ongoing group is an invitation to connect to the resources deep within you & far beyond yourself, To root and re-own them
* to support your capacity to connect with your essence,
* to strengthen your capacity to stay present in contact with others in the all-changeability of life,
* to increase your capacity to experience trust, resilience, balance in an embodied way.
* the universal core movement resources of Open Floor dance
* the power and wisdom of the dynamic conscious dance meditation
* simple but profound rituals that integrate your experiences into life, the world and ‘daily’ life,
* mudras or symbolic postures, as an entrance to the greater source of our existence
* related exercises
* the richness of being together in a closed group at a beautiful magical place with a wealth of possibilities
we create a safe creative environment to engage in this in-depth research with compassion and curiosity.
This ongoing group of 6 separate days and 5 online inspiration moments, will be taught in Dutch.
Dates: Sept 15, Nov 17 2019, Jan 19, March 15, April 19, June 21 2020.
€ 455 (€ 385 early bird till 1st of September 2019)
Monika Körschnerinfo@danshetlevennu.nl 0031612602244