This is a repeating eventapril 3, 2019 7:00 pm
27mar7:00 pm9:30 pmThe Floor is Open: Moving with LifeA Committed Practice Group with Zuza Engler7:00 pm - 9:30 pm Petaluma, CA, USAType:On Going GroupWorld Region :US&Canada - North AmericaCountry :United StatesTeachers:Zuza Engler
(Wednesday) 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Petaluma, CA, USA
Elective for Teacher Training?
Previous experience with conscious movement and/or somatic work may be helpful. More essential is a willingness to take the leap into the unknown and keep showing up on your edge no matter where the dance takes you.
March 27. April 3. 10. 17. 24. May 1. 8. 15. 22. 29Do you know what kind of magic happens when a group of dedicated movers comes together to explore
March 27. April 3. 10. 17. 24. May 1. 8. 15. 22. 29
Do you know what kind of magic happens when a group of dedicated movers comes together to explore the mess and miracle of living a full, generous, embodied human life?
A movement field is awakened in which we can experience the healing power of grounded presence, open-hearted relating, and embodied devotion.
WHAT WE WILL DO
- move with Life and all that Life brings: sensations, textures, feelings, dreams, dilemmas, our ridiculous fears and outrageous hopes
- practice witnessing and resonance as resources for navigating the relational dimensions of human existence
- travel the continuum of emotional embodiment, expression, and resilience
- experiment in motion and stillness, with & without words, with music and in the Great Sound of silence
- nothing – allowing ourselves to rest in stillness
The work is grounded in Open Floor Movement, body-based inquiries of Gestalt Awareness Practice; and guided explorations from Tibetan Buddhism & other traditions.
$325 returning winter 2018 participants, if paid by February 27, 2019
$395 general admission