About me, in a nutshell
- Certified HEC* Executive coach, individual and team
- Change and movement facilitator
My Motto : Learning by doing
My Values : Growth, Creativity, Cooperation, Commitment
Founder of Awene – Specialized in embodied cognition, I combine a unique set of HEC Executive Coaching practice (pragmatic and multi-tools) and body, emotional and relational intelligence from Open Floor Movement practice:
(1) to support people with the desire to move, change and grow personally and in their career via individual coaching
(2) to boost soft skills, team cohesion and development in organizations via learning & development workshops
(3) to lead well-being and development workshops as a lab life exploration.
Language : French and English
Driven by my passion for life, the power of movement, what make us free and engaged
20 yrs of diverse business professional experience in Life Sciences with significant professional career changes. Starting my journey with a PhD in Biology, then 5 years in entrepreneurship as an innovation consultant and business developer in a start-up followed by 10 years in a large pharmaceutical industry group in Corporate support functions
I leverage my experience of innovation in Healthcare (Oncology, Neuroscience), business and change management skills as well as my passion for what makes us moving, what drives us to grow, what block or resource us in order that everyone finds his/her own movement and dares to be their own self with freedom.